I start my day by sitting on a chair,
giving my monitor a hard,cold stare,
by evening im done with another coding,
Oh! this has become a routine so boring.

Like all, i entered this field with great hope,
jobs were many and there was plenty of scope,
dreams of joining the likes of Gates,
and a chance to make money in the states.

Thus, i entered the world of bytes,
only to realise that reality bites,
coz a programmer's life, isnt all that cozy,
the bed of software, isnt all that rosy.

Seeing the monitor all day n night,
have taken the power of my eyesight,
late to bed n late to rise,
has made me wealthy, but not healthy n wise.

Working holidays, busy weekends,
no time for family, no time for friends,
my job steals most of my time,
helplessly, i watch this crime.

Just for few bits of money,
i forego those moments with my honey,
when i should be out - having fun,
i am telling a comp, whats to be done.

I hate u, yet i cant get away,
coz, i need the money u pay,
god, to thee i pray,
if there be one - show me the way.....

0 comments: