Terms and Conditions:-
"Blah Blah Blah". Its natural tendency to switch off, and for some crazy, f*ing reason it happens rather often when I am talking (Yes, I can hear you say : You talk too slow and you talk too much!). I am fairly used to "blank, lost , pretending to hear faces" by now. Blogs therefore are a boon to my category. Coz 'you' can choose not to read!! Comments inspired by the length and dryness of this post will not be entertained!


Its nice to start with a warning, more so when you intend to span your life in one post!! Rather scary? I'll agree. Rather jobless? On the contrary its "shit load of work" that makes you look back and brood, that makes you wonder if you were better off back then. I decided to post a mixed bag, some crazy, some trivial and some rather significant exploits. And what better classification than age! So here we go,

Ages 0-3

Are you kidding??? NO MEMORIES!!


Ages 3-6

Had the largest number of toys any kid ever had! Remember Sho mam, taking us to toys room, which has lots of cupboards with lots of toys. Spent the best time in life so far, with no worries. These words describe the best :

Phir se milne ki takdeer mil jaaye
Jeene ke haseen pal mil jaaye,
Chal phirse banaye sagar pe ret ka makan,
Shayad wapas apna bachpan mil jaaye.

Ages 7-11

Graduated from not being top ranked in the class to flunking every single test and every single exam!( With intentions of scraping some dignity back--- Telugu was the culprit, Ummaji mam tried best to get things right, but me fails to.

Backed out last minute from a school drama. I then realized I was infact made for bigger things. I was there to change people, change the world!

And yes, before I forget to mention I also won a second prize in my acamedics(6th and 7th), first being my best friend Amar, who had a habit of winning all the competitions!!! I swear!

Made a bunch of girl friends, no matter what. No McDee's, No Cornetto, But lots of, lots of fun at school.

Ages 12-13


Slogged my ass off in 8th as both the sections were combined to inch in to the top list of the class again. Motivation? A need to be noticed and since I couldnt possibly be the coolest in class, prided myself in being the nerdiest. Fell in luv with the girl next door (guess??), but didnt find any guts to express. oh my first luv of its kind. she was the cool and silent person in my class!

Had a gr8 teacher, Raju Sir, How can I forgot? I was a silent admirer.

Another gr8 friend and foe, malli, shared lots of crazy stuff, never say enuff, coz luv the thoughts.



Ages 14-16


Teachers were changed, Safee sir, etc, loved it, was still a nerd! But on the brighter side, life wasn't so stagnant anymore!

Couldn't get myself to like any girl, I believed I was way too good for "all" of them..(Haha!!) So, I just cooked one up to have a crush on. Didnt want the girls thinking I am wierd!

Still, my earliest memories of flirting are from this period! What can I say, it was second nature to me ;)

Had tough times spending time reading subject books. Can only able to make my neighbor girl as a gf. Howzzzzaathat!!!

Ages 17-18

Couldn't help adding a special note to this one. Was it the fun? Or was it the age? I'd say it was the friends! This goes out to them! Love yall!!

Ate lots of lots of stuff every single day of the year through out class 11th and 12th! Ate 5 meals every day!! Never put on an ounce...42kgs!!!

Acquainted myself to the teenage culture!

Played a zillion pranks on everyone! Till day they call me the mean one!!

Still believed I was too good for "most"! Well, a couple of dates and no more! Do you believe it? Some things never change!

Ages 19-21

(Quiet a few here, keep counting)

Got lost in luv with my crush - classmate, planned the future, about marriage, kids, blah blah,,,,. Believe its altogether wonder world, enjoyed the era with tiny winy jerks. Got apart with her after couple of months, on argue with some unusual stuff. Realised with my miss-take, used sticks lit with kerosene to find our way back! I mean, came to Hyd, With lots of help from kitti's and other members, cleared my graduation subjects, got into prestige HCU.

Got mugged or did I? I guess I'll let Amar and Kiran tell you more abt this...what say guys? Leave a comment!! And remember I get to audit it, so be fair!

Carried all my clothes back and forth between HCU and RKP at the end of every single semester!!

Had lots of fun during university days. KK, Meher, Korada, Naresh, Vamsi, Kasturi, Vijay,, the list goes on and on.

The funnest(is that really a word??) three years ever! Party, holidays, movies, bikes, hostel and the works!! And the best friends! Miss you guys a ton!

Ages 22-23


I am not sure how I'd like to tag these years. To me it has been a multitude of realizations, some I am grateful for and some I could have surely done without! I had been toying with the idea making this one an "I realized" post, but that made me feel so OLD!!! A very BAD idea indeed! So I decided to stick to the norm! With few stupid "I realized" statements in between ofcourse.

Got fractured my right leg, in an unusual accident. Operated my leg at NIMS, Doctors inserted german rod in my leg, which I carry till now. Spent around eight months in Bed with terrible pain, although spent some gud fun time with nurses at NIMS.

Got selected for Sierra Atlantic, a MNC with a gud package.

Cleared my backlogs, and got the last sem project under KNM, narri as project mate.
Learnt Telugu grammer atlast, as working on anusaraka for sem end project.

Realized not all students from reputed organizations are smart, most are just nerds. Also that non-boring, good looking engineers don't exist.

Started reading this book called "1984 by George Orwell". Watched the best movie "The Silence of the Lambs".

Done 101 pradakshana's at chilkur balaji temple for my job's mannat.

Got stuck 3 whole hours in traffic and while it was raining!

Spent Rs3000 a month on autorickshaws.

Enjoyed the first days of Company with my university mates turned collegues, rakesh, arun, meher, vijay, aastha and raghu.


Ages 23- to almost 24

Learnt to cook...well atleast a lil bit...

Put on 4kgs in 4 months!!!

Started reading book called "Catch 22".

Reached new levels of nerdism!

Got Honda Activa, my way of transport to office.

I can't lie, life's been good to me. Some things have changed and some remain the same. There are a few constants in my life and I am grateful for those. And the variables, well..I am grateful for those too. Ups and downs, but ups mostly. Smiles and tears, but smiles mostly. Love and hate but love mostly. Well..so far so good!

Ages 25-26

I guess there's a part 2 afterall!!

3 comments:

Kumar D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vikas Yatam said...

don, waiting for the second part to come...your life is very colorfullll dude.....

Anonymous said...

Intresting....

The approach you have used to describe different phases of your life is really good.