I have been waiting for you for years,
And now here you are, in my life I stand before you as a simple plain man,
I don’t expect much from you…
Except for you to be yourself and give me the pleasure of being your companion,
All through life, every day and every night…

I do not have material wealth to give you, but I have myself to offer
I will love you with all that I have and more...
I will nurture and take care of you...
I will nurse you while you are sick and heal you from your wounds…
I will be there for you when you are down and celebrate with you at your highs

But, I do have to tell you my dear, probably things you wish not to hear from me…
This soul in front of you is not innocent nor am I ignorant about a lot of things…
For life has taught me the hard way …
these lessons that make me who I am
And motivate me to love you the way I do…

I have to confess darling,
you weren’t the first one I promised to offer my love to,
They were at times when I was young and immature and I made mistakes…
Just like everybody else…

But I believe that life has its way of showing me to you
After I have been bruised and hurt by people..
I’m stronger now to not shy away from the quandary that love has to present…
And now im willing to take it on as bold as I have never been in my life
I believe that's life's way of making me prepared for the life we begin together...
For your sake, for the sake of love…

Trust me, you know not what I have in store for you,
I might not shower a lot of fancy things or tell the world how much you mean to me…
But, I hold you so close to me , where I'd give you my whole world…
Which I will guard you with against rain and storm…
Against all the odds and evil…

No, my dear I will not ask you for promises about our commitment,
For I know the marriage has already happened…
We are now, one and together…
I love you so much that I will let you be…
And we will break free and walk the road of life together…
We will face the calm and chaos as a duo …
We will learn and love the world as partners…
And we will travel the universe as companions…

I pledge to make you happy and love you every single day of our life together…
I promise to you give you the honor of becoming a mum…
And together we will raise lovable children …
…you and I will always be together…
Nothing and no one can change that my baby…

There will be a time…when I have to leave…
I pray I do before you for I cannot stand facing the world without you by my side …
without you for me to offer my love to…
But, at that time…
remember that I will die thinking of you...
you will be the last thing on my mind...

The only honor I want to be remembered for is…
That I died as someone who was loved by you...

I truely love you...

0 comments: