when u walk away from my life
when u told me you'll be going
i cried & sulk & soob but
somehow it didn't effected you &
i use to wounder how...

coz in the begning we were one soul
u use to trimble at the thought of parting
u took 1001 promises from me that i wont leave u no matter wat & ever since than
i stick to those words...

did i ever let u fall did i ever left u alone when u need me either in sorrow or when u were glad..

but somehow u changed..
somehow u started to act wierd &
after 4 yrs u became insensitive
as u've fell for another girl..

how could u do this wid the one who use u be ur life with the one who take u as her life for her u were the only one & somehow u still are & may b always will..
how can u let go of it soo easily u met her only in summer & it's been 5months now
u kept tellin me all the time that we can't be one now & b4 these summerz u were head over heel in lv wid me ... u said u'll die u wont live widout me wat was all that?

was it a lie or is it u're playing with my emotionals now...
wat i've i ever done to u..why did u do this with me why wid me kcan u tell me..
it still hurts it still give pain ..

my heart bleeds like clouds showering rain
i still lv u somehow & still can't 4get all those long never ending conversations all those smiles & laughters..those feelings .. emotions & untouch sensations.

teach me how to forget & after going out wid this girls for months u've told me now
& all this time u kept me in dark.. how could u how...& all this time i prayed for u.. for u happiness & success & now u're telling me u don't love me anymore as there's another gurl in ur life don't u think'm a human or posses a heart .. dun i've feelings ...

please as u've parted taken away my sould my take these breath away too i dun wana die every moment ... i can't control my tears....that u've gifted me....either gave my 4 yrs back...my happiness, my innocence or take ur tears back i dun want them i really don't....

but if possible return my parted soul~

0 comments: