As I sit on my bed very quite and lonely
And look through the window
I'm voiceless.
I watch the magic of a season changing
The grey sky of today, the wind and the rain
I watch a tree changing its colour very slowly
And its leaves that gently fall on the wet ground
One by one, on what it seems an endless cycle...
There's absolutely no hurry, no need to hush
They fall with the wind that blows cold
And leave the poor tree naked and alone...
This is the mystery of life, the mystery of time.

I watch this tree from my window day by day
And it's beautiful when the birds are playing on it
They hide among the leaves that patiently wait
And I can see drops of rain falling down on them.
Everyday I notice one more leaf that has fallen
Sometimes I can even catch the moment
And it's like time has stopped right there
And there's nothing else but the leaf and myself...
I can even hear it, together with my deep breath
And I just can't explain the meaning of this moment
It's a warm feeling of nothingness...

It's watching to the beauty of this moment
That I realize how this nothingness is special
The slow changing of the seasons
Is the wonderful growing process of my soul
As the leaves patiently wait for their turn to fall
I must also wait for my turn to go home...
Now I look at the darkness of the night
That has gently covered the light from the sun
I cannot hear to the birds singing anymore
And I can no longer see the colours of that lonely tree outside.

Everything now seems so quite
And silence is the only noise I can hear
A part from the sound of my breathing which is very loud
And it does feel peaceful indeed.
The stillness of this moment right here
Is the light from my spirit that rests and shines
On a day where nothing is more important then life itself
A special day that had became night as I gently blinked my eyes.
Now as the night patiently waits for the sun light
I sit here, smile at myself feeling grateful and patiently wait...
And just wait for the right moment to fly.

0 comments: