Thought I'd call
Thought you'd call
The dead shall grow
For we walk on them
We tip
We tow so silently
Like a rhythm rehearsed
To be played incessantly
No one is alone
Ghosts don't go
Don't leave a body on a bone
Under the storm
Pigeons crowd to get dry
Matching a lie
To each distant goodbye
With a fork and a knife
She is taking her life
Darkness has an absence
Without would be no need for light
All men are not equal
But buried in love
Inside a tunnel
Where shine is not of the sun
Would that I could fly
Into a million different pieces
Maybe this particle to yours
Will mention what I couldn't do before
They breed us to eat us
And make us stronger
The grain is shuffled by the swarm
Heading for victory
The slaughter
The norm
You are not mistaken for
Herds aren't we with but a view
I lost a diamond in Vegas
And still you never knew
Look what it brought
And where it all went
Into thin air and up over my head
They test me to see how I bend
They call me their friend
But I'm still at a loss
For the words I never said
It's a margin of existence
Between you living and dead
Keep your flaws distracted
The way you shifted cocaine to an art
Arizona never turned her back
For a sifted chorus part
All she wanted was a bath
As she seeps and flows through the cracks
Laying down beside your grave
Pulling weeds beneath the pain
The revolution never came
Just the missing
And I did
He wants to be the fcuking king
A harmony to ride on
Ride him so to humbling
If this doesn't break me
Seems her persistence will
To fill the space between
A girl and her other side
I meant to say hi
But couldn't be as beautiful as
Lindsey couldn't say goodbye
She put up a good fight
The night the music couldn't play right
I smoked my last cigarette
To a melodic star in a light polluted sky
Memories are failing me
Your promises are still to be seen
And the mistakes they do repeat
No hold for me to icicles
To be frozen just like you
What I would do
What I wouldn't go through
Till my eyes could but fall off my face
She is apart at the waist
Split into one good intention and rape
But I'm still alive
You hardly had to try
It was the best of things
And I say
But you can't hear
Cause out my voice
Jane never came
Just this lonely holiday
Gone is all the trouble with your name
You never knew still you understand
To the last count you held my hand

0 comments: