Full of Masti, fun and little little work, this is how life@netapp.com is!!! Almost 9 months with no breaks had fun fun fun and only fun... Work environment was too gud. I miss u netapp, will surely join u if I get a oopty.

Frnds, couple of praises from my last project


Dhanjay has been invaluable to the SAP-Stage and Data Miner process and he will surely be missed. I have relied on his expertise and I will miss his genuine ability to get things done and his willingness to help me and everyone else.
-- Jim McMahan

I would like to thank Dhanjay for all the work he did to help me.
The work he did is giving me the ability to run my business, control my accounts and money.
For NetApp, Support Operations and me this was business critical.
Especially the efforts delivered to squeeze my (late submitted queries) into his busy schedule is extremely appreciated.
I enjoyed working with Dhanjay and the work he delivered pais off.
Dhanjay, much success wished in next opportunities.
-- Best regards, Michel Bangels

We are going to miss you Dhanjay. You've done a tremendous job in the past
couple of months.
Thanks a lot Dhanjay.
--Edwin Lichteveld

Can only repeat what Edwin is writing. You helped us a lot!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
-- Greetings joe (Blum, Joachim)

Dhanjay,
You have been a tremendous help. We will surely miss you.
--Gary (Craig, Gary)

Thank you for your excellent work! I know I am not alone in wishing your
didn't have to leave.
--Tim (Kirby, Timothy)

Good luck on your next project, and thank you for the great job and help you did on this one.
-- Chris (Chris Peterson)

and lots lots lots lots of more.....................

0 comments: