8 windows on the laptop trying to read 8 different things at the same time - routine continues.... all thru the days,,, I came here to Erlanger (part of Kentucky US). I am reading a lot of things which is surely helping me to gain knowledge (most of it junk). Surely needed a deadly break, and it came off with one of my fav SS (superrrr senior) KT & Co.

It all started when Rocky called KT about our stay near CINCINNATI, believe me around 5 hrs drive, and the decision at no time, KT & Co already started to spent time with us, this is amazing.

Residency Inn, where we stay which is nearer to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, although a pretty gud hotel, but wht is the life if you dont have a friends troop. Felt almost dead with the deadly borring life.

Well, it was a fantastic weekend. After a very long time, I truly relaxed.:)

I know its a 5 hour drive from michigan, but still it seems a comfortable drive here, and its really would have been a hectic if it would have been @ Hyd. Here the roads are so cool that you can enjoy ur roller coaster ride.

Finally they reach Residence Inn at around 10pm Saturday 7/7/7, dont get poised its the date of the year, I hate number 7, but when they are three in particular its auspicious. I was not in touch with KT for all these 6 years, and 6 is really a very gud number. although we had some scrapping in orkut, but I dont consider to be in touch, until you personally meet and share ur feelings, wht say?

Believe me, KT didnt changed a bit, I know from the HCU interaction days, this guy is amazing,,, believe me one of my fav SS. I had a true respect for him. The gud thing about HCU guys is that everyone are from the same middle class and lower middle class group, so we mingle easily.

KT introduced his "other-half" vl call her as MV (do excuse me for this), i missed his marriage celebrations, as may be I was not aware of that, but once i had looked at both, i felt that they make a perfect combination, I know iam very weak in conversation with people but iam a gud blogger, atleast i share my crazy thoughts here. KT brought BEER's with more than the actual alcohol content 7.5% usually 6%, there were chips, and MV started heating up desi papads, which i terribly fond of, and the conversation begins....

We started discussing about the HCU days, then the HCU guys at US, then the plans of staying here, and also KT visit to CA, Rocky's trip to Japan, Europe and US, and lot more......

We had our dinner meanwhile,,, but the conversation never stops,,, It had been a long time for me to participate in such a long and memorable discussion. We even try to analyize the conditions India needs to improve comparing with US.

About MV, i think they make a gud couple, Iam a smart psychologist, am I not? Hmm.. By the KT's words, I can expect what she is for him.

And then we went for a evening walk,,, oh no can say night walk but in US the dusk time will be around 10pm,, so its evening right,,,

and my thoughts went thru a quote which says.....

WHEN U TRUELY CARE FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOOK FOR FAULTS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR ANSWERS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR MISTAKES, INSTEAD YOU FIGHT THE MISTAKES, YOU ACCEPT THE FAULTS, AND YOU OVERLOOK THE EXCUSES.

read it somewhere dont know where though ! but i see that every word in it makes a lot of sense for everyone in this world .

mistakes beget knowledge .. dont they ?? or is it the other way around ! :-?

oooh okay, we dicussed till we get sleep and it was around 2:30am sunday we slept. There were plans like spending some time at Cincinnati downtown, move around, and then come back.

But plans are always plans,,,, we woke up late, Our breakfast at hotel starts at 7am on sundays, so luckily and hurrily brushed the teeth and went to hotel lobby where they serve breakfast, and had a gud sunday breakfast. Rocky and me after having breakfast brought some stuff to suite for KT and MV. Our hotel serves a wonderful breakfast. I brought the news paper "The Kentucky Enquirer" where there will be a number of deals to shop.

Rocky wants to buy a laptop, shoes,,, he was planning from the day one we came here, and postponing them for no gud reasons.

Finally the day came, he checked the deal at bestbuy, and with KT credit card he even buked the laptop. It costs him for 1170 bucks but if u like something then the price doesnt matter.

We decided not to go to Cincinnati bcoz of lack of time, we thought we will go to Florence mall around 6 miles from hotel... Sunday at Mall,,, need to think off, but if you are going with small troop everything is good.

After getting ready we had taken the directions for the mall and bestbuy and back. Reached the mall, as it was sunday and 11am, only a part of mall is opened, but we walked all around the mall doing mostly window shopping. I love window shopping. Rocky wants to buy a jogger shoe, wanted to cut down his tummy. We went to one of the store and finally he liked one which costs him 30 bucks. There is always tendency to buy something when your friend is buying but some how I managed not to buy anything since I had brought my shoe from hyd. KT too was anxious to buy a shoe for himself and finally did.

After roaming for a couple of hours we finally went to BestBuy to collect Rocky's laptop, we also bought 2gb memory drive from there. The notebook case Rocky ordered was not tht good, so returned it and we thought we will check it in other store.

We then went to "Meyer". Meyer is a mall like store where you will get everything. We try to get a notebook case but didnt find any. Lunch box, and some other food items which include watermelon and then we are out from meyer. KOHLs is behind meyer and we thought we can check notebook case there, but unfortunately we didnt find a good one there.

We came back to hotel, everyone was tired and hungry I guess, MV had already started to cook some food stuff to us, started with watermelon, meanwhile Rocky opened his Notebook, It was really very gud, with all features and specially the gud look of it. It was HP's new model.

Uploaded the pics we had at mall from the xd memory card to Rocky notebook.

MV was sleepy and she slept for an hour. Meanwhile our conversation again started...
we discussed for another couple of hours and it was already 4pm. Since its a 5hrs drive they need to start off.

After send off, then we came back to suite, then again silence in the suits hurted.

Need to get ready for office tommorow, again the borring day starts....

My thoughts again flirted with me....

I have always valued two kinds of people. One who like me a lot and the other who dislike me a lot. Both add a lot of value to me.

The ones who like me strongly also understand me to the core and know the reason for my actions. They understand me to such an extent that the source of confusion is rare and even if there is one it doesn’t last for long. Well, the number of such people is less and rightly so as I don’t expect all to understand me neither I would like to understand all.

The ones who dislike me strongly also understand me to the core yet they put their own connotation to my actions which is in direct contrast to what I meant. I never try to change their opinion about me as their inputs keep me driving. Somebody said “Your success does not depend on how much you are loved but how much you are hated”.

Life is beautiful provided you make it one. Live with your head held high and always be at your best. Learn to laugh and bring smiles to others.

When there is so much to learn, do and savor who the hell has time for a few morons who have nothing but to make others life miserable. So chillax and enjoy the fun !!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

grt writing...I was also enjoying there in the group...I felt this while I was reading.